DAG provides critical assistance with the Buy Home San Diego Process.
Buying a new home is a major financial commitment and you’ll want to have a trustworthy professional to guide you through the process. Start the home buying process by carefully vetting agents before deciding who you represent you. If you use the same due diligence to pick your agent as you buy home San Diego, you’ll quickly find that not all agents are created equally.That’s where we come in.
Unlike some real estate agencies that subscribe to a “churn and burn” model, DAG is an agency built upon on a simple premise: people matter. And because people matter, relationships matter. And nobody has stronger relationships than DAG – and that is the DAG advantage.
Of course, DAG offers buyers with traditional real estate services: Buy home San Diego within your budget, offering pricing expertise based on local market conditions, and tackling the paperwork as the process moves forward. But we don’t just stop there.
DAG is a full-service real estate firm that offers clients a full suite of services. Our team’s ___ years’ of experience and strong relationships within the industry allow us to provide elevated assistance to buy home San Diego, including:
- Access to off-market properties: Any realtor will be able to show you homes posted to MLS, a national database of real estate listings. What they can’t show you, though, are the homes that aren’t publicly listed – homes otherwise known as “off-market” properties. In order to find out about these homes for sale, you need to have the inside scoop. DAG agents have a robust network of connections throughout the real estate industry, from partnerships with other San Diego agencies to homeowners who are still on the fence about whether to sell. Our access to off-market properties means more opportunities for you to buy before the general public even knows the home is for sale.Local information, Capability, Matchless customer service are the few reasons why people trust on Dean Aguilar Group for buy home San diego.
- Foreclosure access: It’s an unfortunate reality: sometimes banks are forced to sell a home through a foreclosure auction. You can get a great deal by buying at auction, but auctions also tend to bring out stiff competition (particularly from investors and house “flippers”). We prefer to cut straight to the chase. DAG leverages our relationships with banks, mortgage brokers and lawyers to find out about underwater properties while they’re still in the pre-foreclosure process. Some of these deals are hiding right in plain sight – but only savvy agents know where to look.
- Probate access: Buying real estate through probate is complicated, and most realtors don’t want to be bothered by dealing with the court system. DAG believes our clients are worth the hassle. We know how to identify open cases and navigate the probate docket, and then we use our relationships with attorneys, courts and other professionals involved in the estate process to help DAG clients pick up property at a fraction of the price.
- Individual MLS access: Your realtor probably forwards you a daily digest of MLS listings that meet your specified criteria. But what if you want to poke around homes of different criteria? Or what if a home hits the market mid-day and you aren’t notified until the daily digest the following morning? An offer might already be accepted by then! Today’s market moves quickly and you should have full access to explore MLS as you want, whenever you want. That’s why DAG sets up each of our clients with your own MLS account. We want to empower you because we’re working together as a team.
- Detailed reports and market data: The old real estate adage is “location, location, location!” Times have changed. The secret ingredient today? “Data, data, data.” DAG scours proprietary databases to provide clients with real-time reports about market conditions, school performance, community safety and the like. Pulling a few neighborhood comps is easy. We take it to the next level by evaluating broader real estate trends, including movement in interest rates and local homebuyer assistance programs. Equipped with this data, you’re able to make the most competitive offer – backed by real data – and can save tens of thousands of dollars in the process.
As a buyer, hiring a realtor costs you nothing so it’s easy to think of it as a “free” service. Most people don’t pay much regard to the quality of service if it’s provided “free”. Don’t fall into that trap.
You wouldn’t settle for buying any old home, so don’t settle for any old agent to represent you. You matter. People matter. Relationships matter. That’s the DAG advantage.